Saturday, June 14, 2014

El Beso de Payaso

First things first, in case you don't know, this is a payaso:


That's right, a clown.  A beso is a kiss, and a beso de payaso has nothing to do with getting a kiss from a clown.  So what is a beso de payaso you ask?  Read on....

If you know what the American expression "getting your redwings" means, then you know exactly what a beso de payaso is.

A beso de payaso is when you have oral sex with a woman on her menstrual cycle.  Yeah, I know, it's not the most glamorous image to have in your head, unless you're into that kind of stuff.  But don't worry, I won't judge you.

So why is this called a beso de payaso?  Well, it's as simple as this.  A clown has red lips, and after you, well, you know, you're going to have a red lips too.  And that's why it's called a beso de payaso.

Quiero hacerte un beso del payaso
I want to eat you when you're on your period

¿Te exita el beso de payaso?
Does going down a woman on her period excite you?

My translation of el beso de payaso isn't exact, but it certainly conveys the idea quite well.  And before I forget, this is very much Mexican slang, so I'm not sure it would be understood by other Spanish speakers.

Let's digress just a little bit, but it's very much related to the topic at hand.

Having sex with a woman who is en sus días (on her period), is called a vampirazo.  At least in Mexico it is.

Me heche un vampirazo con mi novia
I had sex with my girlfriend while she was on her period

That's it for today, and given the topic I suspect that's enough.

You can learn more about the proper terms to discuss a woman's menstrual cycle and get a good laugh at the same time with a very funny video I found, so be sure to read my post, No me baja

Also be sure to follow my other blogs.

My Spanish Notes
Helping You Learn Spanish

¡Hasta la próxima!

No comments:

Post a Comment