Monday, January 10, 2011

¿Echamos un palo?

¿Echamos un palo?
Shall we fuck?

There are numerous ways to talk about the act of sex in Spanish and we're going to talk about a few of the most common ways to say it.

Let's start with follar.  Literally it means to fuck.  That's the verb of choice in Spain, but if you're in Mexico, the verb you want is coger

Let's look at some examples:

Quiero que me folles
I want you to fuck me

Cogame duro
Fuck me hard

¿Nos vamos a coger?
Shall we go fuck?

Me gusta como me follas
I like how you fuck me

Me gusta cuando me follas de perrito bien duro
I like it when you fuck me doggystyle really hard

As you can see from my translation, "de perrito"  means to have sex from behind, or as we say doggystyle. 

Let's not forget tirar.

Voy a tirar con mi novia toda la noche
I'm going to fuck my girlfriend all night

Me tiré a la hermana de mi colega
I fucked my coworkers sister

Besides echar un palo, which is pretty much a Mexican expression, there's echar un polvo, which has the same meaing, and is used in exactly the same way.

If you look up these phrases on the internet, you find some of them translated as hacer el amor.  Well,  conceptually that's true, but in reality all of these verbs/expressions are prety rude, so becareful with them.  

¡Hasta la próxima!

No comments:

Post a Comment